Be Human. Be Accountable. Be Better.
Lloyd is a fast-growing, fun to work for, technology services firm founded to create opportunities to earn, learn and live better. Our commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology experience, freeing them to build their businesses by taking the headaches out of technology. If you love interacting with people, thrive on learning new things, and are up for the challenge, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime, with salary and benefits too!
Who We Need
The essence of the Lloyd brand is the extraordinary individual, the Lloydian. Today we are seeking a NOC Analyst to be part of the Lloyd story. You'll be part of a team that provides best-in-class support for over 5,000 people across over 130 successful organizations. Our service delivery values garnered us a spot in the top 100 managed services providers, globally and made us a 6 time Inc. 500 | 5000 honoree. People don’t join Lloyd to play it safe. They join Lloyd to be challenged and embark on a career that offers unbelievable opportunity.
- Working directly with Lloyd's NOC Manager in looking for new ways to automate, improve, and optimize Lloyd's managed services offerings
- Proactively identifying and developing solutions/resolutions to improve the overall functionality of Lloyd’s managed services
- Creating custom reports to identify areas of improvement.
- Creating custom reports and dashboards to showcase the value of Lloyd's services
- Maintain communication to ensure accountability is clear and expectations are always set
- Use ConnectWise (ticketing system) to document work performed so that we can analyze trends in reported issues
- Create Kaseya (RMM Tool) scripts to automate tasks and optimize efficiency
- Liaise with support teams to remediate issues with internal systems – Kaseya & ConnectWise
- Provide a seamless managed services onboarding experience for Lloyd's clients
- Manage day to day operations of Lloyd’s Private Cloud Services (PCS) offering.
- Fulfill project implementation tasks assigned by Director of Technology
- Assist with escalated backup and managed services issues
- Maintain and upgrade Lloyd’s managed services offerings with include, but are not limited to: managed backup, managed endpoint security, monitoring, patching, and private cloud services
- Handle schedule and communications for monthly workstation and server patch deployments
- Audit Lloyd managed solutions to ensure our clients receive proper services on a monthly basis
Criteria for Success
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant background
- 5+ years of IT experience (hardware support and Windows Server Administration)
- Detail oriented; follow established policies and procedures
- All-star verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to evolve and quickly learn bleeding edge technologies
- Client focus with an ability to maintain relationships and resolve client conflicts
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows PowerShell Scripting
- Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010,2013, Office365
- Microsoft SQL 2008,2012
- Hardware: Servers, Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Software: Antivirus and Antimalware Software
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, VoIP, WLAN, SNMP
- Virtualization, Data Backup and Remote Desktop Technologies
- Domain management
Changing the Game
Lloyd gives small and mid-sized businesses something they’ve never had before: personalized enterprise level IT strategy and support. Unlike typical IT outsourcing firms who provide cookie-cutter, anonymous tech support for any business at a monthly fee, Lloyd Group delivers fully customized lifecycle IT strategy and support with professionals who become de facto members of your organization. And we don’t stop at just managing your technology – we show you how to compete more effectively in your particular marketplace. We create harmony between your technology and your business. Nobody serves outsourced IT and consulting services to small and mid-sized companies better than we do. Period.